Saturday, May 29, 2021

How to Cook Yummy My Family's Carrot Shirishiri (an Okinawan Dish)

My Family's Carrot Shirishiri (an Okinawan Dish).

My Family's Carrot Shirishiri (an Okinawan Dish) My Family's Carrot Shirishiri (an Okinawan Dish) very diverse and have mind sense that unique. Some types of My Family's Carrot Shirishiri (an Okinawan Dish) recipes are also sufficient simple to process and dont take long. Although not everybody likes My Family's Carrot Shirishiri (an Okinawan Dish) food, now some people are got attached and like the sundry My Family's Carrot Shirishiri (an Okinawan Dish) foods on hand. This can be seen of the number of restaurants that prepare My Family's Carrot Shirishiri (an Okinawan Dish) as one of the serving. You can cook My Family's Carrot Shirishiri (an Okinawan Dish) using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.

Ingredients of My Family's Carrot Shirishiri (an Okinawan Dish)

  1. You need 1 of Carrot.
  2. Prepare 1 can of Canned tuna (drained).
  3. It's 1 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
  4. It's 1 dash of ① Salt and pepper.
  5. You need 1 tsp of ② Soy sauce.
  6. You need 1 tsp of ③ Kombu based dashi stock (granules).
  7. Prepare 2 of Eggs.

My Family's Carrot Shirishiri (an Okinawan Dish) instructions

  1. Julienne the carrots (you can easily make clean slices by using a slicer)..
  2. Heat oil in a pan, sauté the carrots, add in the drained tuna, and then add ①, ② and ③ ingredients in that order and sauté..
  3. Finally, add in the whisked egg, mix combine while cooking, and it is done..
  4. This tastes great on rice!.

Obtain ingredients for manufacture My Family's Carrot Shirishiri (an Okinawan Dish) recipes is also not hard. You can easily get the main ingredients at the closest supermarket and indeed on the market. There are many kinds of My Family's Carrot Shirishiri (an Okinawan Dish) that are easy and quick to process into delicious serving. You can constantly praxis this My Family's Carrot Shirishiri (an Okinawan Dish) recipe at home, and can provide it to your children and extended family. If you want to cook other foods on our website, we provide sundry types of food recipes which are of course very delicious and enjoyable to enjoy, please try they.

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive